3/31/2014

Candy Bar Sayings

One of my favorite ways to send a little note is with a simple saying and candy.  For some reason candy and a note really does say a lot...even though it is such a simple thing and most of the time pretty cheesy.   

When it comes to little notes...lets just say I use them a lot but the thing I use them the very most for are to say: "I Love You," "Thank You," or for a special occasion like a birthday, father's day or valentine's day.

 So, because I love little notes and I especially love chocolate I decided to put together some printables for the things that I use them for the very most and to have them go with the candy I like the very most.  What candy do I like the most?  To sum it up...I really just like chocolate but lets get more specific:
100 Grand
Babe Ruth
Butterfinger
Kit Kat
M&M's
Milky Way
3 Musketeer's
Reese's Pieces
Snicker's
Twix

Alright, so I really didn't make these for me but I figure most people like chocolate right?

I have enjoyed having these tags on hand...it helps to have them around so when I want to do something for someone it really happens rather than me just thinking about doing something.

Feel free to use these printables for your own use. Because their are so many different tags and sayings I didn't put them all on one printable sheet. You can right click on the image you would like and put it into a word document and print the tags you would like to use or if you know what you would like to use the tags for you can download individual pages by clicking on the links below.
Love Note Candy Bar Printables
Thank You Candy Bar Printables
Birthday Candy Bar Printables

We would love for you to Follow us via:
Google + (In our Sidebar)
Facebook
Pintrest
Twitter
Subscribe

100 Grand

 Baby Ruth

Butterfinger

Kit Kat

M&M's


Milky Way

3 Musketeers

Reese's Pieces

Snickers

Twix

You might also enjoy: 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...